SSA Host is a uniqiely dynamic and spread out company, with varying opportunities for employment. We are committed to hiring dedicated and skilled individuals who we believe will uphold our standards of outstanding service to our customers.
- No current openings available.
Available positions will vary, but we are always interested in hearing from and learning about potential candidates. Below are some of the opportunities available:
- Customer Support (Level 1 Tech)
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems and familiar with cPanel/WHM
- Capable of and comfortable with basic server administration
- Able to troubleshoot network, server, technical and basic scripting issues
- Willing to support customers directly with a courteous and professional attitude
- Responsible for providing basic technical and billing support
- Able to work well with a team, as well as autonimously
- Linux System Administrator
- Expert troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Linux, cPanel and WHM
- Experience with both Virtuozzo and OpenVZ/HyperVM
- Solid understanding of Linux networking, routers, and switches
- Strong understanding of web based software (Perl, PHP, MySQL)
- Able to work on ladders, lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Comfortable with both ethernet and fiber cabling
- Willing to handle on-call duties including overnight shifts and emergency call-outs
- Detail oriented and able to mentor less experienced sysadmins.
How to apply:
You can email your resume to job-ops at sirkels dot com or mail a physical copy to:
Sirkels & Squares Alternative
c/o SSA Host Human Resources
11152 Westheimer #969
Houston, Tx. 77042
We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
We do NOT accept candidates from outside recruiting firms. Agency contacts are not welcome.